Do you think you'll get the OnePlus 6?

The phone will be here in just a couple days.

On May 16, we'll finally be able to stop with rumors and leaks to officially feast our eyes upon the OnePlus 6. The phone is shaping up to be OnePlus's most impressive device yet, and thanks to tipsters and OnePlus itself, we already have a good idea of what to expect from it.

Some of our forum users recently started talking about whether or not they'll ditch their current phone for the OnePlus 6, and everyone seems to be split across the board.

Certain users are ecstatic to get their hands on OnePlus's latest, but there are others that couldn't care less.

Ca_lvn
05-12-2018 05:07 PM

I have the 5T and will switch to the 6 its a very impressive phone , best bang for the buck I've ever had in a phone. The XL leaves to much to be desired

Reply
mustang7757
05-12-2018 07:17 PM

I like what one plus is doing with their upcoming phone, but my interest is focused on pixel 3

Reply
Theot
05-12-2018 07:46 PM

No interest, I don't expect the camera to be better but also I just don't trust that company.

Reply
bhatech
05-13-2018 01:00 PM

I'm going to probably pick up one when released, will be my daily driver for few days/weeks and then will decide to keep the OP6 or sell it. Pixel 2 XL stays until next Pixel

Reply

What about you? Do you think you're going to buy the OnePlus 6?

Join the conversation in the forums!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Smartwatchs