It's time for a clean and tidy weekend comments thread!

Untangling cables will make you go crazy. Let's help each other stay sane.

I ordered a treat for myself: a big, soft, fancy-pants leather office chair. I really didn't want to spend the money, but the last chair I bought sucked and sitting in the wheelchair at my desk sucks even worse, so I had to. It will be here Monday and I want to move my desk out of the sun for summer, so that means it's time to root through all of this junk again. I like collecting junk, but hate rooting through it.

"Junk" is the wrong word, because it's all stuff I need to keep handy. Or think I do, anyway. Little adapters and headphones and assorted parts and cables. Lots of cables. It should be a law that all things with a removable cable use the same connector and the same power requirements. Vote for me in November and we can make it happen. Until then I have to untangle them and try to not make a birds nest the next time I use one and toss it under a desk or table. If you haven't noticed, I hate tidying up my junk.

I am also ready to Hulk-rage the next time I see "Almost at the office!" but that's a whole 'nother story.

Y'all keep me from losing it and tell me all the cool things you're doing this weekend. And if you're tidying up a home-office, remember that it's only temporary and will get bird nesty as soon as you use anything.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Smartwatchs